Applications is likely to be available through the end of June for British and EU pupils domiciled in England and Wales who can be commencing a Masters course within the 2020-2021 educational 12 months.
Great britain Government provides Postgraduate Loans for Masters students by way of a scheme administered by scholar Finance England.
A Postgraduate Loan (PGL) for Masters research shall be:
- A share to the costs of study, for example. It will be at the student’s discernment to make use of the mortgage towards costs, upkeep expenses or any other expenses
- Non-means tested
- Paid straight to the pupil
- You truly must be a UK or EU national, or have settled status, so might there be no limitations as to how long you are able to remain
- You have to usually are now living in England and did not go right here in order to learn
- You shall have resided into the UK, the Channel Islands or the Isle of guy for three years prior to starting your program
- You must certainly not qualify for an NHS bursary
- You must certainly not be getting a Social Work Bursary (unless you only get yourself a positioning Allowance)
- You have gotten or will get Research Council money (as an example, studentships, stipends, scholarships and tuition charge help)
- You must certainly not curently have a Master’s level, or certification that is comparable or more
- You really must be under 60 regarding the day that is very first of first educational 12 months of the program
More information, including detailed eligibility criteria, can be acquired on
Northern Ireland and Scotland also provide funding for postgraduate courses for brand new pupils from 2017 august.
Pupils domiciled in Northern Ireland who wants to make an application for a SFNI Postgraduate that is funded Tuition Loan be sure to email pupil. (more…)